FlyerCity Drone Services
Who Am I?
My name is Paul Tomblin, and I am a FAA Certified Commercial Drone Pilot and Instrument Rated Private Pilot. I operate FlyerCityDrone.com in Rochester, New York. My goal is to provide drone video and photography to individuals and small businesses in the local area.
I currently fly a DJI Mini 3 Pro, a small but very powerful drone that produces sharp 4K video and 28 Megapixel images, and a DJI Air 3, a bigger and more capable drone with better cameras and more features.
As a single operator, I can do jobs at a far lower cost than larger firms. A simple job can be as inexpensive as $100. Cost depends on factors like travel time, getting FAA approval for flights close to the airport, and the amount of tree cover over the job site. You will receive the resulting videos and photos via a download link, but I can provide a thumb drive for a $10 charge. Normally I'll lightly edit the video I take, but on request I can give you all the raw footage as well.
What Do I Do
A drone can do so many jobs that it's hard to specialize.
- Roof Recon: I can video your entire roof, including the chimneys, ridges and valleys, stacks, skylights, and gutters, concentrating on your particular areas of concern. The videos can be sent to your roofer or contractor. Sample 1, Sample 2, Sample 3, Sample 4
- Pre and Post Construction Videos: If you're having work done (shingling, painting, sealing) high up on your house, I can make videos before and after so you can verify that the work was done satisfactorily.
- Pre Construction Video: If you're a contractor, video from above can help you make estimates.
- Promotional Video: Promote your small business in a unique way. See sample
- Real Estate: Photos and videos from above can make a stunning addition to your listing. Sample 1, Sample 2, Sample 3, Sample 4
- Weddings, other group activities: Group videos and photos from a unique perspective.
- Anything that needs video or photos taken from above. Try me.
How To Schedule
Fill out the following form. I'll get back to you via email or text and I can give you an estimate and tentative schedule.